Apr 20, 2009

old stuff i found while cleaning!!




I told myself this blog was only for posting NEW stuff but I found these and had to share. Wowzers this stuff seems so old! In reality it's only been 3 - 4 years but I haven't seem them in so long I forgot I had them! It's also interesting to see them now because I can definitely see all the problems with them (color, anatomy, media application....). I still really like the hands though even if I can see the proportion issues :) I'm gonna keep cleaning and see if I can find more!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Girly! OMG it's been a long while and I have to tell you that I'm really digging these wonderful illustrations you found while cleaning up! Girl YOU ARE OFF THE CHAIN CRAZY TALENTED FOR REAL!!!! I just love each and everyone. You remind me of me with the different styles. Sometime people really try to stick it to me for having so many different styles, but it works for me. It works for you too he he he! Great work my friend. Thanks so much for your kind and encouraging words. You will never know how they touch my heart! thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such kindness. The book will be released in the early fall. I will keep you posted! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my those brings back memories!

    you have very productive I see. I needs to do stuff!! (and how many times have I said that? >_< )

    ReplyDelete