Jan 21, 2009

ireland panorama

I found this while cleaning up some files on my computer... forgot I had it! This is a picture from the 4 weeks I spent in the town of Ballyvaughan, in County Clare, Ireland. It is located in the Burren and right on Galway Bay on the west coast of Ireland. This was taken from the back road that eventually lead to the school, which can actually be seen in the image if it was bigger. And a few of us climbed that huge bluff in the picture and it was the single most inspiring thing I've ever done in my life. Utterly amazing and I'm still speechless! That was about 4 years ago now I believe... It was such an amazing experience. It was through a school program and we each had to create artwork by the end of the 4 weeks that was inspired by our time there - you can check out my work here if anyone's interested.

1 comment:

  1. the one with the cow was is a beautiful artwork !!

    ReplyDelete